Internal business blog (or internal company blog)
Lately, the internal blog has started to replace e-mail at an extent, because many times it is more practical in terms of communication.
Disadvantages of e-mails:
– A large number of e-mails are received;
– A large number of e-mails are lost;
– Spam filters are not as good as we’d want them to be.
Advantages of blogs:
– They encourage team spirit, collaboration and team work and they are ideal for heterogeneous teams;
– They offer the possibility of expressing different points of view and discussions concerning them;
– They turn into an archive for the company (ideas and projects are all present in the blog for later analysis, reading etc.);
– Ideas and suggestions are communicated rapidly from one level to another.
For the advantages of external business blogs, read External Business Blogs.
Here are the first three articles in the series: