Ca sa va zic de la inceput: Startup Bootcamp Amsterdam ofera cazare si spatii de birouri pentru 10 startup-uri pe 6 luni. Si mai ofera si altele, dar ceea ce mi se pare deosebit este faptul ca ofera cazare. Din ce stiu este singurul accelerator de startup-uri din Europa care rezolva cu casa pentru echipe (iar din ce am discutat cu cei care au mai fost pana acum, una din marile probleme ale echipelor acceptate este ca pierd ceva timp si bani cautand casa).
Si mai important: inscrierea este super simpla (dureaza cam 2 ore) si, pentru a participa, mai aveti pana la sfarsitul saptamanii. Sansele sa fiti acceptati sunt destul de mari, pana acum stiu de 3 echipe care au fost la SBC.
Bun, interviul mai jos (in engleza):
1. How come you offer finalists 6 months of living and offices?
We have seen than finding a place to live in just 3 to 4 weeks before teams know that they are 1 of the 10 that can participate in an Accelerator program is quite a challenge for most teams. it is also difficult to find a place for just a few months. that’s why we said we have to find a solution for this. With Ymere, who owns 85.000 appartements in Amsterdam, we have reached an agreement to sponsor the appartments for the Teams that will participate in Startup Bootcamp Amsterdam. Next to this we would love if teams would stay and live here for a longer time period. 6 months is a great way to test if you like the sity as much as we do!
2. Do you have any teams from Romania that already applied?
3. How do you choose teams: how much is about the idea and how much is about the team?
99% team…the rest is idea. great ideas evolve every where around the world. only a few teams can really transform ideas into great international companies
4. Would you choose a team from Romania?
Why not, if the team is great we could pick teams from any country in the world
5. How difficult is to apply to your program?
Very easy; just go to startupbootcamp.org and click the “apply now” button, answer the 26 questions (will take about 1 hour if you are fast..;) and you are done!
6. What would you say to a team that wants to come to your program?
Power to you and just do it!
7. So, finally, why Startup Bootcamp Amsterdam?
What does Startupbootcamp Amsterdam offer;
– access to world class mentors from Europe, USA and beyond including mentorship from the COO of Google Benelux, board member of Intel Corp., CEO of Facebook Benelux, CEO of LinkedIn Benelux, CEO of Red Herring 100 winner IQU.com, the Founder of Angelsden.co.uk and over 100 world class mentors check http://www.startupbootcamp.org/mentors/
– up to $22.000 cash funding
– 6 months of free housing in Amsterdam
– free legal, fiscal advise, international marketing & PR power from Axicom.com
– a sponsor package with a value of over €75.000 in services
– work 6 full months for free in the amazing new Vodafone HQ in the centre of Amsterdam
– make use of the Vodafone Innovation lab to test your product (Vodafone is an investor and sponsor of Startupbootcamp Amsterdam)
– be part of Startupbootcamp’s international startup eco-system in Europe, USA (in cooperation with Techstars) and China (in cooperation with Chinaccelerator) and launch your startup around the world with the help of our partners in our eco-system
– pitch your startup to a room filled with 500+ angel and seed investors on 6th July on Demo Day
– work with the team that launched the no 1 TV & Radio stations in The Netherlands, expanded TV
production company Endemol from 2 to 21 countries in 7 years, launched online gaming companies in 15 countries etc..
Ultimul raspuns a fost preluat din documentatia trimisa de Patrick. Mai multe detalii despre Patrick aici