MavenHut is growing. Faster than we expected, actually. As a consequence, we are bringing more people on board (adding to the 16 we already are in the office). And one or more of them should be an iOS developer :)
So, if you are an iOS developer and you want to program fun games, played by millions of users around the world, you want to experience a Silicon Valley like startup life, but closer to home (our dev HQ is in Bucharest), you should give us a nudge (mail to beatrice.galatanu A T mavenhut.com).
Actually, to see more of MavenHut’s offices and attitude, you could read this article in Adevarul or see this video from Antena3 (starting with 11:30 mark or so). We are a fun team to work with :D
Here are some details on what we are looking for:
– iOS development – minimum 2 years
– Objective – C and iOS API
– Socket programming on iOS
– experience in migrating web apps to mobile apps
– experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
– Familiarity with XML/ REST Services
– Portfolio required, personal or teamwork
– Game Center integration experience is a plus (though it’s actually not that difficult anyway, even I could do it… in a much longer time :D )
If you are interested, fire an email to beatrice.galatanu A T mavenhut.com.
Photos by Dragos Asaftei
Leave a Reply