Later today I will moderate a great gaming panel: Mihai Sfrijan, Head of Studio in Bucharest for King, George Lemnaru, founder of Green Horse Games and last, but not least, my co-founder at MavenHut, Cristi Badea.
The thing is, I need to prepare some questions for the 40 minutes of panel talk.
Some ideas are:
– how do you analyze metrics in your company
– what are the most important metrics that a game creator should follow initially
– how much should you force the monetization, where do you stop?
– how do you react to players revolt (it happens!)
– what are some numbers that define a good game
– what is the most important element in acquisition-retention-monetization process?
– some suggestions on acquisition, both free and paid?
– some suggestions on retention?
– suggestions on monetization?
– how expensive is to create a hit game?
– how big should the team be? is it possible to do it by yourself, with a small team? who should be in the team, what skills should be there no matter what?
OK, it should be enough for 40 minutes, but do you have some questions of your own? If so, the comments below are at your disposal :)
P.S.: if you want to come, the event is today, 6:30, at TechHub in Bucharest. More details here. It will also be streamed live, apparently, so even if you do not come, you can still watch the event (I assume here).
How much of the players’ feedback should you apply to your game? How do you decide?
Asta micu’ abia si-a facut timp sa scrie pe blog. Mai vrei sa si raspunda la comentarii? :))
Bobby Voicu says